TRUST AFRICA, société spécialisée dans la gestion des ressources humaines, le recrutement, recherche pour le compte d’un de nos clients du secteur des organisations humanitaires finançant des projets en Guinée:
POSTE A POURVOIR : CHARGE DES FINANCES PAYS H/F
The Country Finance Officer reports to the Africa Regional Finance Manager (RFM) for all functional finance matters (ie SOP, templates, systems etc.) and a delivery / output reporting line to the Country Manager (CM) for all delivery (output) matters (ie, financial reports, budgets, advice to the local Company management, priority of tasks etc.).
- Coordinate and assist Country Office in preparing annual and quarterly programme budgets and financial reports to the donors and ensure that the donor specific guidelines are adhered to.
- Coordinate with International Finance Officers at HQ, the creation of country-level grants and projects within the accounting system.
- Control and monitoring of programme budgets and expenditures and ensure compliance with donor and Company requirements.activity plans, budgets and financial reports.
- Ensure monthly reporting of Country Office Accounts including reconciliations.
- Maintain financial records/documentation and an appropriate and efficient financial filing system according to Company’s filing guidelines.
- Processing Company’s Country Office payments and, if applicable, work flow
- Stay informed of Government rules and regulations relating to financial management and administration (including HR management) in country.
- Maintain administrative procedures in the Country Office up to date, including financial filing system
- Ensure compliance
- Provide suggestions and inputs to the continuous development of the financial administration procedures, routines, and processes
- Monitor and report on any suspicions of corruption, fraud or misuse of funds
- Professional/academic qualification in finance or accounting (min. degree in commerce).
- Relevant experience of minimum 3 years in finance management and programming.
- Experience in preparing budgets, cash flow statements and financial plans.
- Experience in preparing narrative and financial reports.
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office and advanced proficiency in excel is a prerequisite.
- Excellent communication, planning, facilitation and coordination skills.
- Ability to monitor budgets and plans.
- Knowledge and experience of accounting software packages.
Good skills in English speaking and writing are required.
- Experience in NGO’s
- Experience of managing and supporting staff.
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment.
- Experience from working in development and emergency environments.
- Skills in training and developing staff.
- Achieving transparent, coordinated and effective implementation of sound financial management of the country office and projects in line with the Company’s commitment to donors and programme documents, budgets and plan of action.
- Improved technical quality of the programmes financial management.
- Timely and quality financial reporting to CM and RFM.
Lieu de travail: Conakry, avec certains déplacements envisageables.
The job description available on www.trustafrica-emploi.com is indicative. It is the responsibility of the individual to be an active and supportive member of the team.
Vous pouvez envoyer votre candidature comprenant un CV, une lettre de motivation à email@example.com , veuillez stipuler dans l’objet de votre e-mail la référence TA 566 au plus tard le 14/0 7 /2019.